One post we came across was about which famous people she would invite to a dinner party. I decided to make my own list of who I would invite in the event that I were to have a dinner party.
- Steven Tyler- I've been reading his book lately, very interesting.
- Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory)- Started watching that show about a month ago; love it!
- Zooey Deschenal
- Zach Braff
- Molly Ringwald
- Russell Brand
- James Taylor
- Jimmy Buffett
- Michael Buble
- Ellen Page (She played Juno)
- and if people from the past could be there...definitely Audrey Hepburn.
- Leigh Kakaty, Tony Greve and Matt Dirito of Pop Evil
- and of course Crossfade
Yes, I realize some of those people wouldn't really go together, but I don't care; it's my imaginary party and I can invite them if I want to.
If you could have a dinner party and invite famous people who would you choose?